How to Apply Your Iron-on Camp Labels
To properly apply your Iron On Camp Labels, please follow the important instructions below:
- Set your iron to the hottest setting. NO STEAM!
- Wait until the iron gets hot.
- Apply labels to CLEAN, thoroughly dry garments only. Labels applied to soiled or damp garments will not adhere properly.
- Place label on garment in desired position.
- Cover label with our pressing parchment square or a thin dry pressing cloth. DO NOT USE A TOWEL.
- FIRMLY press heated iron on pressing cloth for 10-15 seconds.
- Verify your application time and iron temperature.
- Allow garment and label to cool to room temperature. Then try to peel the label off with your fingernail. If you can peel it off, your iron is not hot enough. Use another iron or reapply it for 10-15 seconds.
- If you can not apply a very hot iron to the item, labels are soft and thin enough to sew on.
Iron On Camp Labels tested and their stay on quality is 100% guaranteed.